I'm not that good at this blogging (yes...it's a verb), because I try to keep myself away from my PC when I'm on vacation. What did you say: That's the best time to blog (yup still a verb)!
Well you see if I sit in front of my, or anyone else's, PC I get carried away and begin to send emails to browse for more equipment and on and on and on... catch my metaphorical drift?
Well, I'm back from vacation and I have to work. When? Dunno, but for now on to more important things: my vacation.
Well I'm too damn tired to write about it. It is 1:26am. I think I got to work in the morning. Here is a teaser of what I did.
This is Barry barracuda.


These are Tom and Tim TUNA

Anyways, i'll keep some stories for the "water cooler". Thanks for visiting and talk to you all soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment