Hello to all my minion (I think that’s how you spell it, what the hell, I am you King so I invented a word: minion.)
To keep you up to date, I and my costar, Kim, are now in
Tomorrow we will be in Cozumel
The Mike Man show is not really a show, more like an homage to a man with many dreams. This site takes you along with him on the road less traveled. Please bring your passport, a change of underwear and a toothbrush.
Hello to all my minion (I think that’s how you spell it, what the hell, I am you King so I invented a word: minion.)
To keep you up to date, I and my costar, Kim, are now in
Tomorrow we will be in Cozumel
1 comment:
Mike I understand you are on vacation, but man learn how to spell!
Post a Comment