Yeah,
I made it home. Two flights and 3hours later i made it home on time. No delays. "No delays" is a great thing. First thing i di was kiss m mom. I'm really not much of a momma's boys nor am i much of a family man, but i did miss her.
I npacked all my shit, did some laundry and went to a christmas party for AGF/Primerica financial group. Who did i know you may ask? Well the answer can be ummarized in two words: No one !!!! It was for a friend who knows someone who works there. It was on of those twice removed situations. I met a few nice people and almost at good food.
I say amost because i got my tongue pierced in sudbury. It hurt for a bit and was real numb and swollen for a few days. But the kicker is last night i bit on it. Oh yes, I bit my tongue near the ring and it cut, tore or pierced my "fenelum" ( i think thats the spelling). Its a layer of skin that carries blood to your all of your tongue. Now the pain was non-existnt, but the bleeding was quite noticeable. I lost about 1.5 - 2 cups of blood in about a couple hours.
Oh yes my frieds, thats alot of blood. I was faint and almost passed out until they shot me up with adrelanile. Now, if you've never been given adrenaline in your life you should know, it makes "speed" feel like "prozac". Instant heat and incredible energy. I couldn stop moving my feet and shaking. Driving soon after is not a suggestion i would make. Trust me most os our cars wont go fast enough to keep up with the way you feel.
However, i may have 5 stitches on my tongue and havent eaten all day, bu im doing great. I may even go skiing tomorrow, weather permitting.

No comments:
Post a Comment