Sunday, December 03, 2006

Third party customer care


Well im back,

I feel tired and sick and lonely, but other then that not much is going well. I have to re-train all the reps. I'm here to, supposedly, coach. It would be better if i had support. I'm talking about the third party coaches and/or SMEs that are here. They don't really know much about much. It's not really their fault. They were not given a complete training. They have just as many questions as the reps do. So for now it's me and my partner, answering all the questions for 8.5hrs (dont get me started on that) for 59 to 67 people. Shoot me now. I have taken a lunch yet. Needless to say i am spending all my alotted 60$ meal allowance for support. I went to the KEG last night. It's just a good as the one back home.

This is almost my 10th day straight working. I'm including my travel time because i got delayed in Toronto for a full 24 hours. Have i ever mentioned that i hate T.O.

It's kind of like NY, smells bad, crowded, very rude, fake and violent, but it has nothing good to offer: culture, food, entertainment or women.

I have to say that there may be one positive thing about the people here is Sudbury. The people are whilling to learn and are quite nice. I have been given a break down of were the best restos are and been asked out and invited for dinner at least once a day.

Thanx for tuning in an speak to you all soon.

No comments: